Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Challenge #192 - Warm and Fuzzy

Hi and happy Tuesday!  I would like to say "thanks" to everyone who participated in our October event.  It was a lot of fun for me - and I hope - for you.  But now November is here and the holidays and cold weather are right around the corner.  And that means crafting. Our challenges are the perfect medium for doing your holiday cards so I am sure I will see many winter and holiday related cards on the site for the next little while.  I cannot wait.  So now, down to business (and fun).
First, here are our top 3 for challenge #190:




Very cool "out of the ordinary" Halloween projects, ladies.  Congrats to you and thank you to all our participants -I hope you had fun.

Before I get to this week's sketch, I just wanted to let you know that we ended up getting two recipes for our "sweets" cookbook - not much of a cookbook, I am afraid.  I will post those recipes on this site tomorrow in a separate post.

And now, our sketch.  The theme "Warm and Fuzzy" is completely optional.
And here are the samples from our team:






Beautiful, ladies!  I can see lots of holiday cards in the works.  Thank you for your inspiration.
And thanks so much to all of our followers who visit our site and take part in our challenges each week.
Happy crafting!


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for choosing my Halloween box! The other two projects are amazing! Great sketch too!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO Much for choosing my card as one of your top 3!! I couldn't be more excited!! And honored and Wow!!! Thank you!!! And thank you for another great challenge!