Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Challenge #276

Happy Tuesday to everyone out there!  I am so glad you dropped by.  As always, we start out with the photo for this week
I know this has nothing to do with our theme this week but this is the first year we managed to get flowers on our peonies so I thought I would celebrate that.

On to our top cards for challenge # 274...here they are in random order.




Very nice, ladies!  Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated.

On to our sketch for challenge #276:
And the optional theme is "Polka Dots".
Here are the examples from our team.







Great cards, ladies.  And this week we have a guest designer as a result of our Facebook contest.  Welcome JESSICA HENNE!  Here is what Jessica has to say about herself:
My name is Jessica Henne and I have been happily married for 13 yrs (August) I am a mother to Kaitlyn (6.5) and Alexander (2) People like to call me the jack of all trades! I take care of 12 kiddos in my home daycare and run the local bountiful basket site. I started my own photography studio 6 years ago, I sell melaleuca, buskin leggings, and just became a demonstrator for Stampin Up a year ago! I love to scrapbook and plan parties and do lots of baking!!

And here is her card:
Thank you, Jessica, for joining us this week!


A reminder, everyone, that our challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter here (using the linky below) or as a comment on our Facebook page.

And don't forget our blog contest from last week.  You could be chosen to be a guest designer as well!
Happy creating.

No comments: