Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Challenge #220

Hi, everyone!  A belated Happy Memorial Day to anyone in the US and just plain Happy Tuesday to all.
Our photo this week is one of the centre of a tulip.
This flower was on its last legs so I wanted to get one last photo.

Our top three from challenge #218 are as follows (in no particular order):
(from our facebook page)



Great cards, ladies!  Thanks to all who participated.

Now on to this week's sketch....I tried a theme last week in stead of a sketch since several people thought we should switch it up.  Our response was no better so we are back to a sketch this week.  I will, over the next few weeks, try a few more things, but here is our sketch for this challenge:

And here are the samples from the team:






Ina



Wow!  I am sure you will agree that the team has outdone themselves.  Stunning cards, designers!  I am certain that we will see some amazing entries from our followers.

Before I go, I just want to apologize for this being a little late going up.  Linky tools was down for a little while and I was unable to add the link.  All is well now though.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thank you so much for picking my card for one of the top 3! I am so honored and you made my day!