Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Challenge #218

Good Tuesday morning to you and a big "Thank You" to all the viewers who entered last week's challenge.  I am so glad you took the time to create with us.

Our photo this week is one of a tulip bloom.  We never grew tulips before and I just love the colour they bring to our garden.
This is my favourite to date.  In fact, I have made up sets of note cards to sell with this image on the front.  I am charging $6.50 for a set of 4.  Does anyone know if this price is OK?  I am looking for input if you care to comment.

On a bit of a downer note - once again there were not enough cards to pick a top three for challenge #216 but I thought I would show you the two entries we did have.  They are both beautiful.


Thank you so much, ladies, for playing along.

Now for this week's sketch courtesy of Crystal:
I love all the stars on her original sketch!
Now here are the samples from the team:









Wow!  Great cards, team!  And really fabulous inspiration for our viewers!  I am sure we will get lots of entries again this week.

Before I go, two items of business.  First, I would like to welcome LeAnne Pugliese to our team.  She is a very talented card maker and I am sure you will enjoy seeing her creations.    Second, remember to visit our facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1624326894466151/ and join in the discussions and challenges over there.  I try to have something going on all the time.
Have a great week, all!


No comments: