Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Challenge #211

Happy spring to all!  I hope it feels like spring where you are - it sure doesn't here. It is -17 here this morning, brrrr.  Oh well, nothing we can do about it.
Our photo this week is another of Elli, this time with my husband petting her:

There were many wonderful cards entered for challenge #209 and here are the top three as picked by the team.  I am so glad I did not have to make the choices alone:



As I said, all of the cards were very good and all who entered deserve applause.  Congrats to the top three!

Now for this week's sketch, another courtesy of Hillary:
A great sketch with lots of possibilities!  Here are the cards from the team:




What great cards!  And each so different from the rest.  I am sure you will be inspired to create a card of your own based on our sketch.  I am excited to see what everyone comes up with.

One last item of business.....next week I will introduce the new members of our design team. Four talented card makers have been selected and I look forward to showing you their work each week.  So check back to see who they are.....

Have a great week.





2 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

Thank you so much for including me in your top three this week !! Always love your sketches !

Kathi said...

Great inspiration by your design team.

Thanks for a great sketch!