Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Challenge #210

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  And happy birthday to my younger grandson, Ian.  I hope everyone is enjoying a bit of the green today.

Our photo this week is a bit different - a shot of my husband's boot lace.  Needed to do some macro work and this is what I came up with:
(Probably not interesting for everyone but I love the textures in this photo)

The top three for Challenge #208 were very difficult to pick.  We had several great entries and the voting was divided.  Congrats to these three cards and kodos to all of the other entries as well. Great cards from all.



Wow!  Simply amazing, ladies!

Now for this week's sketch....courtesy of Hillary

(we haven't had a square one in quite a long time)

And the inspirations from the team.....







Awesome, team!  I am always amazed at the number of different ideas which come from  a single sketch.  I hope the team has inspired you.  Cannot wait to see  all of your cards.
Have a great week!






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love the photo shot...great, fun subject matter!!! And thank you for the shout-out as well as the awesome sketch for this week! Can't wait to play!

♥Jan♥ said...


Big thank you to the DT, I am so glad your blog is here !! I always enjoy playing.

Anonymous said...

THANKS so much for the honor- you had a terrific sketch that was just so fun to create with! Looking forward to playing again!