Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Challenge #209

Hi all!
I hope everyone is having a great week so far.  It has started to warm up here so I am one happy camper.  Elli and I are finally able to get out for longer walks since I do not have to worry about her ears getting too much cold.  Which brings me to our photo this week.  Elli will be one year old tomorrow and here is the photo from her birthday invitation.  Finn is coming over for a party....
That is her sad, happy, angry, excited face.  Hope she brings you a smile!

Now for our top three from challenge #207:



Great cards, ladies!  All of the entries were awesome and the decision was not an easy one.  Thanks to all who participated this week.

Our sketch this week is another from Sarah C.  
This is such a cute sketch and I can envision lots of great interpretations from it.
Here are the samples from our team:



(two entirely different ideas from one sketch ...by the same designer, wow!)

Beautiful cards, ladies!  You always amaze me with your ideas, and I am sure you inspire our viewers each and every week!

I am excited to see what everyone comes up with for this sketch.  Please post below... and have a great week.





2 comments:

Ina G said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 for Challenge #207. Unfortunately I won't be able to participate this week as I will be out of town. I am enjoying playing with your sketches.

Haley D. said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card for the Top 3! You've got another fab sketch this week with delightful DT creations.