Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Challenge #208

Good day to all you card makers out there!  I thought I would show you a photo of my daughter's dog after playing with Elli in the snow - just because it makes me smile.
  Hope it has the same effect on you!

Challenge #206 had some absolutely gorgeous cards and it was extremely difficult to choose a top three, but here they are (in no particular order):



Congrats, ladies and a huge thank you to all who participated.  Well done!

Now... on to challenge #208.  Our sketch this week is another courtesy of Sarah C.  
And here are the cards from the team:







Wow!  It is amazing how one sketch can inspire so many different creations.  I am sure that it, and the awesome cards from our team, will inspire you as well.  I cannot wait to see what you come up with.
Have a great week!


2 comments:

sweet art designs said...

Thank you very much for selecting my card aas one of your Top 3. Your challenge really helps inquire me with my card creations.
Myrna Sweet

Salnclts said...

I found this sketch on Pinterest and have became a new follower. I look forward to participating in more challenges!