Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Challenge #194- Twice Is Nice

Good snowy morning to just about everyone in North America and good day to the rest of the world as well.  We are experiencing an amazing amount of early snow here with no end in site.  Just to give you an idea, here is what it looked like a week ago.
And we have lots more snow than that now!

Enough of that, let's get to our top 3 from Challenge #192:



Congrats!  Please feel free to post our badge on your blogs.  Great cards by all our entrants and the decisions were hard.

Now for this week's sketch:
Our theme: Twice Is Nice (use it or not)

And the beautiful cards from our team:







Wow! ladies, your cards are nothing short of spectacular this week.  Each and every challenge, I thank my lucky stars that I have the best design team on the web.  I know you will inspire our followers to create some beautiful cards of their own and I cannot wait to see them.
Everyone, have a great week!

No comments: