Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Challenge #97

Good morning!  I hope your holiday plans are progressing nicely with not TOO MUCH stress.  I wanted to let you know that we will be running challenges on both Christmas and New Year's days so that you have an excuse to sneak away for some time for yourself during this busy season.

 I have some really good news.  A while back Mynnette Kitchen left our team but I am so excited to tell you that she is returning to us.  She will be participating when she has the time.  Please welcome her back.




Our sketch today is another from Jenn who, by the way, has  embarked on a wonderful stamping opportunity.  Please visit her blog to find out more about it and to leave her some love.
Here is the sketch :
And here are the inspirations from the team:









OKay, crafters, I hope you find the time to enter our challenge this week.  I cannot wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Rose said...

welcome back Mynnette :)
as always the DT has rocked the sketch :)

Angela said...

Awesome sketch and awesome inspiration from the DT! Happy Holidays to all!