Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Challenge #93

Hi to everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that we will now be posting at 10:00a.m. every Tuesday (EST).  I was posting whenever I got it ready but now I want the challenges to open at the same time each week.

Also, a reminder of the DT call.  Get your submissions in by
November 24th (see details on last week's post).

Now for our sketch.  Here it is:
And here are the samples from our team:









Now it is your turn.  Please show us your projects.
Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Julie Temple said...

Love the sketch and DT creations. I made a Boo Boo when I linked my card...my blog addy is http://julietemple.blogspot.com/2012/11/r-is-for.html

so sorry!
Julie

Rose said...

beautiful cards DT!!
and another fun sketch :)

Kathy D. said...

This sketch was perfect! Thank you.