Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Challenge #89

Hi and happy Tuesday!

I hope you are ready for another great sketch... here it is:
I am sure you will be inspired to create something awesome.  And to help you out, here are the samples from our team:





JENN 



Ok crafters,  now it is up to you.  I hope you have been inspired by our designers and our sketch to get your supplies out and create your own beautiful projects.  Remember, stamping is not required and any creativity is welcomed.  Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great sketch! Can't wait to play along with all you talented ladies.

Anonymous said...

Just a wee suggestion CarolAnn can you add a "follow by email button" in your sidebar then I can get your posts emailed straight to me and not forget to check in. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Oops meant CherylAnn dont know what i was thinking *blush*

Connie Collins said...

This is my first week to play along...great sketch!