Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Try Stampin' #13

Hello to everyone this morning!  So glad you are able to pop in to see this week's sketch.  I particularly like this sketch as it has so many creative possibilities that  I am sure you will be able to come up with some awesome projects.   Here it is:


And here are the examples from the Stampin' Friends and our Guest Designer for this week, Narelle:










  

Thanks so much for stopping by, and please take the time to leave comments on the designer's blogs and let them know that you like what you see.

Now it is your turn to show us your talent.
Happy Stamping!




4 comments:

Terry said...

I love the cards by the design team! So much inspiration, a great variety in colors and stamps. It's fun!

Thanks,

Terry

Maria said...

I apologize for linking twice, but as you know my craftystamper blog was taken over by person(s) unknown, so am using another blog"Simplycardsbymaria". I did not know how to remove the other entry.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh ... I have a card ready to go ... but with Mother's Day FULL tomorrow ... I won't get it posted until Monday morning (Australia time) ... hope that's not too late??? Hugs xxaxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

OOops! I had the wrong challenge pic (top 3 instead of sketch design) on my blog post ... all rectified now. xxaxx